What to do next…
- 3 days of injections while eating a high-fat diet, refined foods, breads, snacks, soda, all allowed. Eat until you cannot eat anymore – almost overeating. This will build up to fat storage. It is ok to gain weight during this period.
- 500 – 800 calorie diet begins on morning of day 4.
Breakfast-Coffee or Tea with a tablespoon of milk & natural sweeteners only!
Lunch-3 oz of lean protein, such as chicken breast, white fish, veal, low fat beef, shrimp, crab, lobster. Cooked with no oils or butter. One vegetable form the following, spinach, green salad, tomatoes, celery, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus or cabbage. One breadstick or Melba toast. Also, one apple, orange, handful of strawberries, or 1/2 a grapefruit.
Dinner- Is from the same 4 selections one of each
*One item may be taken out to have as an afternoon snack
*Also allowed- juice from 1 lemon, salt, pepper, vinegar, garlic, basil, parsley, thyme, and water.
- Continue daily weigh in a monitor fat & weight loss.
- At the conclusion of treatment it is recommended to continue 3 extra days after final dose. This is important to continue until the HCG is out of the bloodstream.
There are 3 types of fat in our bodies-
- Needed structural fat that surrounds & protects organs
- Fat used for energy normal reserves
- Accumulation fat- this is what we want to eliminate!
- HCG has also shown to have dramatic results on the movement of fat away from normal deposits on the hips, and abdomen area.
- HCG allows the body to saturate the blood with food which is what happens during pregnancy.
- If the patient reaches a plateau Dr. Simeon did "restart" of a day of apples only up to 6 apples to replace standard diet.
- If the patient is on the diet more than 20 days, protocol suggests giving the patient 1 day off per week. This will assist in not building a tolerance to the HCG.
- Aspirin, Vitamin C & D may all be taken.
For more information on the hCG Diet Program